Bri+Bui+Emmy+Jon+MooMoo's Forum for [DEV] Project
April 25, 2024, 01:47:05 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NOTICE: I DO NOT SEND emails to users. If anyone receives an email claiming to be from me, please forward the email to me, preserving the headers, also, you need to find a new mail host, because obviously they don't do SPF filtering. I'm seeing attemps to send email as me, and failing, so if anyone gets one of those emails, the idiot sending it is just phishing for information. If I need to contact anyone, it will be done via PM or IRC. I will NEVER ask for your password or login info, I don't have any use for it.  Thanks!

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Announcement] Welcome!  (Read 11748 times)
MooMoo
Administrator

Fame: 46

« on: April 25, 2008, 09:10:43 pm »

Hey Guys/Gals,
Viewing this forum as a guest have VERY limited functionality.

If you are here to look for our releases, please sign-up for an account to be able to view that board.

Those of you who wants to join as part of the development group, and access the development board, please send me a Private Message.

You will need to explain how you can contribute, and/or the knowledge or skills which may qualify you. After sending the message, you will be given a short test.
If you don't get a response, then that means:
  • I am BUSY and haven't gotten to you yet, please wait patiently, or
  • We are not looking to add anymore users to the developers group, or
  • Sorry, you are not being considered to join.

Please enjoy your stay here, and look for our future releases.

Please review this post first, before posting, you must agree to all terms and conditions. --> [ Disclaimers ]
« Last Edit: June 20, 2008, 09:12:10 am by MooMoo » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: